In This Part
We are going to enable SAP Jam — an online collaboration tool — and create a second account for collaboration example.
Create Second SCP Trial Account
- Open Chrome’s Incognito Mode and go to http://hanatrial.ondemand.com/
- Create a new SCP trial account as your second account in addition to your primary account.
Enable SAP Jam
- With your primary account, log on SCP and enable SAP Jam service.
- After enable, copy link of Go to Service and create a bookmark.
- Enter the service.
- Go to Groups → Create a Group
- Enter the following information and click Create
Template: Topic-based Collaboration Template
Group Name: Testing Group
Activate this group view is selected
- Click Accept in the next screen.
Learn about Discussions
- Select Forum in the left navigation menu and click Discussion item.
- Click Add Discussion
- Enter topic and some text and hit Publish.
- Now, you’ve got your first discussion published.
Invite your second account to SAP Jam
- With your primary account, go to SAP Jam service and hit Configure Service.
- Go to Roles. Assign your second ID to SAP_JAM_USER.
- Go back to SAP Jam, go to Group → Testing Group and click + Invite button
- Type in the name of your second account and select it. Click Send.
- With your second account, open the SAP Jam link of your primary account.
- You should see the invitation in the notification. Click Join and Accept.
- Now, your second account should be in the Testing Group, same as your primary account.